As you know that in this generation there is lots of tough competition is revolving among the business entrepreneurs and local individuals. They are struggling to set their business at the top level and to gain some profits. They are trying their every possible way to get in the market.
There are lots of social media sites which can help you in many ways and they are also good for the business as they grow up their confidence and take business to the new levels. These social media sites help you in different ways to advertise, campaign and to represent your business. They are just the applications which are updated with the everyday life. A lot of people use this social media service to connect to their friends across the world. They provide you the ad spaces which will help you to promote your business products and you can also create the pages and groups by your profile. But you need to be alert at some times as these sites are globally used they are a lot of security issues. Some of the dos and Don’ts in the social media area;
- It is necessary to use the password for your profile account as they are for the private use and should have some privacy.
- Make sure that you check with the privacy settings and also check that your updated status and pictures should be viewed only to your friends and followers.
- Always use HTTPS to get connect to your social sites as it provides you the privacy and security of your accounts and passwords.
- When it comes to the point of accept of any request from your friend or follower then the first thing you need to do is to verify them don’t blindly accept anyone. There are a lot of people who bluffs and get in your friends list and troubles you.
- You also need to verify all the attachments, links and mails which are sent to you. Firstly you should check whether they are genuine or not and can take you step forward.
- If you open your account from the device then don’t forget to log out from your account as you are using the other device.
- Do not provide your details like password and personal information to any unknown persons until and unless you verified and satisfied with them.
- Don’t use or put your information which you absolutely have. There are lots of Hackers and scammers which are ready to hack your account if they get a bit of information.
- Always be aware of the automatic Geo-tagging system from the GPS as they will show where you are.
- If you want to upload your pictures then upload it with the privacy as everyone can’t be able to view your pictures.
- Don’t get crazy about someone as this is the social networking sites and is globally recognised and there are lots people around the globe which are attached to social media.
- Don’t post any comments or status when you are impaired like drunk or tired this will affect about people will regret you and avoids you and blocks you when you try to pair with them.