On April 12, WooThemes released ‘Merchant’. They have gone back to releasing awesome templates for general WordPress instead of WooCommerce themes! …for now at least. Don’t worry though, plans for having a custom WooCommerce plug-in for this theme is in the works.
A few features of Merchant:
- Vertical Menu – interesting since most themes these days have horizontal menus
- 10 different styles to choose from
- Easily place any of the homepage modules in any order, excluding or including particular ones
- JS Masonry functionality to help create a perfectly fluid layout for the blog, portfolio and mini-feature modules
- Perfect for designers/shop owners/retailers wanting to showcase their merchandise in a clean design